Conditions Treated with our Springfield Chiropractor
Whether you're suffering from an acute or chronic pain condition, it may be worth your while to seek non-invasive, natural care from our chiropractor in Springfield. He can effectively manage a variety of conditions affecting the neck, back, or other areas using services and techniques that are drug-free and effective. Our treatments are safe for people of all ages and health backgrounds and modified to meet the unique needs of each person who meets with our team.
Conditions Treated at Centennial Chiropractic Clinic
You just never know when an injury will happen. Whether at work, on the sports field, or in any other situation (or even without any obvious cause), you or your loved ones may find yourself dealing with a health problem that could benefit from chiropractic care. At Centennial Chiropractic Clinic, we have experience in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions, including:
- Arthritis: joint inflammation, often caused by wear and tear in the cartilage
- Disc injuries (degenerative disc disease, bulges, and herniations): the gel-filled discs between your vertebral bones can sometimes bulge out of place, tear and leak, or wear down
- Fibromyalgia: a condition causing widespread pain and fatigue
- Joint subluxations: misalignments in the spinal joints can lead to pain, stiffness, and strain on the nervous system
- Whiplash: a trauma-related injury caused by rapid flexion and extension of the neck (such as during a car accident); symptoms include headaches, jaw pain, and neck and shoulder pain
- Stenosis: progressive narrowing of the spinal canal through which the spinal cord travels
- Nerve impingement syndromes (radiculopathy and sciatica): if bones, discs, muscles, or other structures encroach on a spinal nerve as it exits the spinal cord, this can result in weakness, numbness, tingling, and pain in the limb innervated by that nerve
- Muscle strains, ligament sprains, and tendon injuries: from repetitive motion to overuse to a slip and fall, connective tissues can easily become damaged and inflamed
- Plantar fasciitis: pain on the underside of the foot
Our treatments, including chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, and corrective exercise prescription, facilitate healing and support your body's own ability to heal itself. Without the need for medications and expensive invasive procedures, we can relieve inflammation and pain, restore normal mobility, and optimize your overall strength and well-being, to help you stay healthy for the long run.
Wondering If Chiropractic Care Can Help You? We're Confident it CAN—Contact Our Springfield Chiropractor Now
Are you suffering from an acute or chronic pain condition affecting your neck, back, or some other area on your body? Jumpstart your healing by contacting our Springfield chiropractor, Dr. Kevin Muzzana, at number (541) 726-6521.