When to See Our Chiropractor At Centennial Chiropractic in Springfield, OR
Many people think chiropractors only treat backaches, slipped discs and stiff necks. Chiropractic care is based on the concept that the body can heal on its own. At Centennial Chiropractic Clinic, we offer a variety of chiropractic treatments to Springfield, OR residents.
Which Conditions Can Chiropractic Care Treat?
A trained chiropractor can treat a variety of conditions including:
- Migraines and headaches: Spinal manipulation effectively treats headaches and tension headaches originating from the neck. In the U.S., headaches are prevalent among people who spend long hours sitting in a specific posture.
- Anxiety and stress: Your body, emotions or surrounding environment can cause stress. Body stress comprises physical injury, organ malfunction and poor nutrition whereas environmental stress constitutes noise, time pressures, and physical threats.
- Fibromyalgia: It involves sensitivity and pain in the musculoskeletal system. It is associated with other disorders such as autoimmune illnesses, TMJ dysfunction, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weak immunity: Your endocrine system, immune system, and nervous system are linked to each other. They transmit signals through small messenger molecules such as IL-2 molecules.
Which Types of Chiropractic Treatments are Offered for Common Conditions?
Soft injuries tissues such as whiplash arising from car accidents take long to heal. A recent study on accident casualties reveals that over 70 percent of the victims were in pain six weeks after the car crash. Without the right treatment, the injuries can takes years to heal. Naturally, as whiplash heals, it develops scar tissue. If your spine is misaligned before scarring, it may result in spinal degeneration.
A chiropractic therapist helps car crash victims heal quickly using drug-free techniques including electric muscle stimulation, rehabilitative exercises, and spinal adjustments. They can relive a patient's pain, restore mobility and improve their muscles' strength.
Chiropractic care offers numerous benefits if you get injured while working such as:
- Affordability: When you seek chiropractic treatment, it significantly reduces your medical care costs.
- Quick recovery: Musculoskeletal pain such as lower back pain prevents patients from resuming work quickly. A therapist can help you recover fast and return to your workplace.
- It is natural: Chiropractic care focuses on the symptoms and primary cause of an injury. It improves your performance by helping your body heal naturally.
Sports including jumping, tackling and running have numerous physical demands. They cause strains, sprains, and tears. Chiropractors treat ankle, back, knee, neck and shoulder injuries. They relieve tension in a patient's body by manually adjusting their spine. It improves your body's function while reducing its susceptibility to a sports injury.
Contact Our Centennial Chiropractic in Springfield, OR Today!
If you are suffering from severe shoulder pain, neck pain, and back pain, it is advisable to visit a Springfield chiropractor. At Centennial Chiropractic Clinic, we offer different services such as chiropractic care, massage therapy, corrective exercise, and nutritional counseling. Call us today at (541) 726-6521 to schedule a consultation.