Services Offered with our Springfield Chiropractor
At Centennial Chiropractic Clinic, our Springfield OR chiropractor provides a wide variety of treatments that are free of drugs, free of harmful side effects, and free of invasive procedures. With techniques such as chiropractic adjustments, spinal decompression, massage therapy, and corrective exercises, we can help people find relief from their symptoms (pain, decreased mobility, swelling, inflammation, weakness, etc.), maximize their overall health, and prevent recurring problems.
Who stands to benefit from the type of services we provide? Well, we've worked with people of all ages from our community who are living with a wide range of acute or chronic conditions.
Services Offered by Our Chiropractor in Springfield OR
The folks looking for a chiropractor in Springfield OR are often dealing with injuries associated with a specific event such an auto accident, sports accident, work accident, or slip and fall. Sometimes their injury comes on due to repetitive motion, or perhaps as a function of their various risk factors (e.g., smoking history, family history, sedentary lifestyle, etc.).
- Herniated and bulging discs: the discs in your spine can tear and leak out their inner fluid (herniation) or simply be pushed out of place into an abnormal position (bulge)
- Arthritis: joint inflammation typically due to wearing down of intra-articular cartilage (osteoarthritis), although there are actually several dozen different types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis and gout
- Fibromyalgia: chronic and widespread pain, fatigue, and muscle tenderness, among other symptoms, likely due to abnormal signaling of pain within the nervous system
- Whiplash: stiffness, pain, and other symptoms in the neck and shoulders caused by forceful bending and extending of the neck
- Joint subluxations: joints can move out of place or even dislocate due to trauma, poor body mechanics, stress, etc.
- Nerve impingement: the spinal nerves exiting the spinal cord can become pinched by discs, muscles, bones, etc., leading to symptoms such as numbness, tingling, and weakness
- Muscle strains/tears, ligament sprains/tears, and tendonitis: soft tissue injuries can lead to swelling, pain, and scar tissue
- Bursitis and plantar fasciitis: swelling and irritation of the connective tissues on the underside of your feet (plantar fascia) or to the friction-reducing fluid-filled sacs (bursa)
Contact Us Today
Do you have one of the above conditions or are currently dealing with a different health issue? Contact our Springfield chiropractor Dr. Kevin Muzzana at Centennial Chiropractic Clinic to get started on your road to natural healing from inside out.
Call us now at (541) 726-6521 to schedule your appointment soon.